сряда, 4 март 2009 г.

Tutti gusti sono gusti

Talking about tastes is a bad idea.

I don't get all the fuzz and excitement when a friend likes the same movie, song, meal, drink or whatever. I reminds me of the kindergarten where common interests and tastes are all that takes to be a friend with someone.

I don't know why people get so frustrated if they don't like the same things. There's this strange conversation gap. Nobody wants to hear why you hate a thing that the other person likes.

And there are some people that are so amazed: How can you not like it! And some even start to convince you how good it is. Is it so unbelievable?

One of the few acceptable differences in tastes is about colours. Nobody goes like: C'mon, yellow is a great colour, how can you not like it! 

I wish tastes didn't matter so much in a conversation. 

I dream of the day when I'll get to hear: I hate that movie and you love it! That's great! Tell me what you liked about it. I find it so interesting to hear....

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар